Current Challenge

Saturday, March 25, 2017

KaDoodle Bug Designs - Popcorn Treat Topper


Hello Crafty Friends,


Happy Saturday!

Here to share my Design Team post for KaDoodle Bug Designs.



I have made a super cute Popcorn Treat Topper
I did it as a Print and Cut through my Silhouette Cameo.


We went and watch the Power Rangers last night and
it was a great movie for the whole family. 
My Daughter love these cute images, Popcorn and
going to the movies. 
We often have movie night at our house
and play like we are in the movie theatre.





The supplies I used:


Red/White Solid Cardstock - My Scrap Stash
Sentiments - Date Night - My Creative Time
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Ric Rac Topper Die - Jaded Blossom

Hope you enjoy!!

Crafty Hugs to all,
Chaunnelle

No comments:

Post a Comment