Current Challenge

Friday, March 24, 2017

Pugs N Kisses Magnetic Photo Frame

Good Evening Kadoodle Bugs,



I hope you guys are having a great night!! Design Team Amanda here stopping by to share some cute magnetic photo frames I made using the adorable file Pugs N Kisses .




 My nieces Grandpa is currently in Texas undergoing chemo treatments so, I thought they would enjoy some happy mail. So I created a couple of magnetic photo frames for them to put on their fridge. I made a couple as reference for my nieces to look at, so they know how it will turn out. I did ink their pieces to give it definition and that pop. In the end, both had me help them glue down the pieces, but they did help. They also had fun chalking the cheeks and putting the highlights in the eyes and on the ears. They also went crazy with the glitter pen. And my little niece Brooklyn wanted two hair bows on her doggies ears. I thought it was perfect because she wears pigtails all the time too.



For this project, I popped the puppies up on foam but only put adhesive on the pink frame. That way a photo can slide right under the foam part that is in the brown area. 

Below is a complete list of supplies and materials used to complete this project:

Paper Piecing
KaDoodle Bug File: Pugs N Kisses
Cardstock: Core'dinations from JoAnns
Colorbox Chalk Cat's Eyes Ink: Dark Peony, Frost White, Brown, Black and Silver.
& Stampabilities Bubblegum Pink, Dark Pink, Sable, and Light Blue
Stampin up: Pink chalk for the cheeks.
Adhesive: Atg Gun, Zig 2 way glue, foam adhesive, & hot glue.
Stamp Set: TPC Studio-Pet Silhouette for paw print on frame.
Stampin Up: Black and Gold embossing powders.
White Jelly Roll Pen
Wink of Stella: Clear
Foam
Magnets


Below is a picture of the two frames my nieces made. I hope you enjoyed this project today and be sure to check the blog again soon to see other projects by the Design team!!



Be sure to check out my own blog for more from me at http://deerlylovedcreations.blogspot.com/
I hope you have a blessed week !! : )


No comments:

Post a Comment