Current Challenge

Saturday, March 25, 2017

Fruit Cards

Cutesy Fruit Cards

DT Angie on the blog today and I have to say this week I was having a hard time choosing what my next project was out of all of the amazing files that KaDoodle Bug Designs have, so I asked my daughter to go through the files and find one she wanted me to use for my next posting. She chose the cutesy fruit file:


http://kadoodlebugdesigns.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=6&products_id=1561


I was a little nervous because I still wasnt 100% sure on what I wanted to do, but once I saw the watermelon in this file I knew what I was going to do. I might choose to have my daughter pick out more files since she seems to be sooo good at it.

Below are the pictures of what I made from the file, I am in love with this and may have to make a whole bunch more and mail them out to some of my friends. For the base of the watermelon I used pink with white polka dot paper and then a lime green and dark green for the rind. I then used my stamps in dark green to add the gradient look on the rind. For the background paper I actually had some fruit paper in my craft room from a good deal at Michaels Craft Store so I did get to put that to good use! Hope you enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment