Current Challenge

Monday, November 7, 2016

Yummy Birthday Wishes.....

Hello & Happy Monday Everyone!
DT Theresa here again from Theresa's Crafty Creations
 Today, I'm Sharing these Quick Birthday Cards 
that I needed right away... 

I'm using the Super CUTE File called:
Yummy Beary Birthday




Here's what I created --


As you can tell, the design is the same... 
These cards are perfect for mass producing or if you're
in a pinch like me and need a card ASAP!!
I think they're both CUTE and work for what I needed at the moment!




I added a Faux stitch border around the circle and used my
Clear Wink of Stella glitter pen on the Hat, Gift, and Patches
I also used some glitter enamel dots



On this one, I decided to add a Stitched Circle Die behind
the Bear and use some sequins -
I Print N Cut out 4 Bears (2 for each card) popping them
up with some dimensionals





Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a FANTASTIC DAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment