Current Challenge

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Eggs and Bacon Card |Jessi My Life in Arts n Crafts

Hey everyone! Jessi here from My Life in Arts n Crafts. Today I have a fun card to share with you. 





I used the Cutesy Breakfast Food File for my project. I used a sentiment from Scrappy Mom’s Stamps that went perfect with this file. there are a few in the stamp set perfect for this file.  I used some Close to My Heart Cardstock in Saddle, White Daisy, Canary, and Desert Sand. I then cut a piece of watercolor Cardstock that I pick up from my local Walmart. I brushed on a generous amount of water in a blob, then added some of the Blue Gold color from the Starry colors from the Gansai Tambi water color set. and quickly sprinkled some Ultra Marine Brush on to the wet cardstock. I think it gave a pretty effect. Once I had my pieces cut out I inked the edges with Tea Dye, Fossilized Amber and Rusty Hinge distress inks. Using Archival Black ink I stamped the faces on the cuts as well as the sentiment from the You Are My Everything stamp set. I used the Erkle and Merkle Face Assortment from Peachy Keen Stamps. I finally mounted my watercolor panel that is cut to 4.25 by 5 on a piece of Doll 100# cardstock from Simon Says Stamp. 


All Products are linked below:
You are my everything ( Out of production :( ) 







No comments:

Post a Comment