Current Challenge

Friday, November 4, 2016

Cricut Christmas....

Hello & Happy Friday KBD Fans!
DT Theresa here again from Theresa's Crafty Creations!
Today, I'm hosting the KaDoodle Bug Designs
Bi-weekly Challenge! YAY! The Challenge this time
around is "Make ANY TYPE OF HOLIDAY CARD!!!"
Super Easy for everyone to do! Just as long as you use 
a KaDoodle Bug Designs file! AND - It Can't be one you
made before for one of our other challenges. :)

Here's the LINK to the KBD Facebook Challenge Group - 

I was inspired by the Super CUTE
 Print N Cut Cricut Snowman file found in the
Cricut Lovers to Design Space Facebook Group
It can be found under the "FILES" section
If you don't already have it! :)


-- Here's my Card to inspire you --






I ended up making 2 of them, because I like the way the first one
came out! It has lots of Dimension and Sparkle since I added
some Wink of Stella to the Hat & Scarf! 




Now, I've got 2 more Holiday cards Completed! YAY ME!



The Challenge Begins today, Friday Nov. 4th and
Ends on Thursday, Nov. 17th - Which gives you plenty of time 
to come up with something wonderful to share with us!




Thanks for stopping by!
Have a FANTASTIC WEEKEND!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment