Current Challenge

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Little coloring fun =)

Morning Doodle Bugs!  Have you checked out all the cute and fun digis in the store?!?  There are so many to choose from and I'm sure there are many you just have to own =)

I really LOVE the little sock monkeys so I couldn't wait to color up this past freebie.





Yep, we still have a little time before the fall weather and festivities arrive, but how can you resist coloring this cutie?!?



I broke out my Spectrum Noir markers that have been severely neglected lately and colored up with little monkey in Halloween colors.  I created my fun spider web by using some purple DCWV paper, Tim Holtz stencil and black soot Distress Ink. 

Thanks for stopping by the KBD Blog today =)
~~ DT Jennifer ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment