Current Challenge

Monday, August 1, 2016

Beach Days Layout

This is Sukie and today I have a fun layout page to share.  I was digging through my papers and found the DCWV Tahiti Beach Stack in my stash which was perfect for the background papers.  I used the Fiskars Boundary Waters Punch to add waves to my page. The beach scene was created with the Beach Day Bears cutting file from KaDoodle Bug Designs. I used the Peachy Keen Teddy Bear Face Stamps for their faces. The sun was stamped with the new Peachy Keen Lifers Emoji Face Stamps.
I used my white gel pen to do a lot of doodling on all of the paper piecings to accent them.  I also used some Twisted Blue Berry Trendy Twine to accent my layout page.  A sentiment from the Scrappy Moms Beach Bums (retired) stamp set was tucked in behind the photo mat.  A couple of scalloped circles cut with my Spellbinders dies and a journaling tag finished off my layout.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment