Current Challenge

Friday, July 29, 2016

Summer Treats

Welcome to a new KBD Challenge!!
Super easy challenge this time around ~~ Summer Treats!  There are so many adorable files to create a project with your favorite summer treat(s).  So grab your cutie and join us!

I can proudly admit that I'm a sno-cone addict and enjoy a few of these a day, especially on hot summer days at the race track.  So when I saw this file I knew it was perfect for me!



And if the sentiment doesn't say it all as well =)

I used my eBrush and sharpies to create the background.  I offset the base of the file to allow for blank space for the bear to fit nicely with a clean border around her.

The file used is the Snow Cone Buddy Polar Bear.

You have until August 11th to get your creations entered in the KBD Challenges Group.  Hope you will join us!!

KBD Challenges Group


~ DT Jennifer ~

No comments:

Post a Comment