Current Challenge

Thursday, July 28, 2016

Foxy Camp Lantern

Aloha Kadoodlers!

Mellisa T. here and today is my turn back on our awesome KBD blog. Thanks for stopping by and we are so happy to have you here. By the way, have you participated in our current fan challenge? The theme for the challenge is "Camping" hosted by our fabulous DT sister Sonja Bakonyi.  For more information on the challenge, click here.

To help celebrate camping, I present to you my take on the Coleman lantern.
 I couldn't resist adding those super cute foxes found here and here. Foxes just go hand in hand with camping and they were just too darn adorable for me to not use with my lantern.
I wanted to create a family of foxes so of course, I made a mama fox and her little baby playing on a stump. 

Of course, this lantern would not be complete without the super cute camp sign found here.
Of course, this lantern does light up which creates an even more fabulous project for you.

 Here is the side view of the camping sign. Of course, this challenge will not be complete until a card is made, and I highly encourage you all to show off your camping card skills by creating a card to accompany this lantern and enter it into our current challenge.

Winner of this challenge will receive a free file of their choice! So hurry and get those camp cards in cause this challenge ends soon!

For more information on this project, please visit me here.

Mahalo to all of our KBD fans!



No comments:

Post a Comment