Current Challenge

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Your New Addition.....

Hello & Happy Wednesday Everyone!
DT Theresa here from - Theresa's Crafty Creations
and I'm showcasing this sweet card I made using the
Super CUTE CK - Bed Time Buddy SVG File




I thought this file could use a girly touch
So I created this --




I think she's a sweet Sock Monkey!!! :)



-- Here's the Recipe for my Card --


Cardstock - Bo Bunny, Bazzill, Doodlebug, Georgia Pacific,
Stampin' Up
Designer Paper - Doodlebug Designs (Sugar Shoppe)
Stitched Card Mat - Jaded Blossom
Stitched Circle Die - Die-namics
Sakura White Gelly Roll Pen for Eyes & Doodling
EK Success Black Dry Chalk for around the eyes
Scalloped Border Punch - Stampin' Up
Sentiment - My Craft Spot (No Longer in Business)
Banner Die - Technique Tuesday
Glitter Sprinkles & Flowers - Doodlebug Designs


Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Have a FABULOUS Day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment