Current Challenge

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Bumble Bear Flower | Jessi My Life in Arts n Crafts

Hey Everyone Jessi here from My Life in Arts n Crafts. Today is my day to share on the blog. I had the intentions of making a project for summer, but I tore up my craft room trying to re-organize it... ok ok lets face it this is me I'm trying to just get some kind of organization to this madness.
I had this card that I made and never shared, at least I don't think I ever shared it.

I used the Bumble Bear Flower Cutie KaToodles


The papers are mostly retired from CTMH.

I used a lot of shimmer on this card, with the spectrum Noir Clear shimmer pens

The gold and black is actually washi tape, and my challenge is to use up some of my washi tape.

Thanks for stopping by, see you next week :)


1 comment: