Current Challenge

Monday, April 11, 2016

Little Fox Pirate

Aloha Kadoodlers,

It's my turn back on our fabulous KBD Blog and I thank you for joining us today.
For today's project, I am using our soon to be retired, Pirate Foxes. This file is so cute and you really must add this to your collection before it disappears from the KBD store.  While you're there, don't forget to grab all of the other soon to be retired files as well as this week's freebie.

 I found this super cute picture frame at Target and as soon as I saw it, I automatically envisioned the cute Pirate Foxes file attached to this.
What makes this picture frame perfect is that the background paper is encased to create a shadowbox.
Unfortunately, the reflections in the glass do this cutie pie no justice.
If you scroll down a little lower, you can see a zoomed in view of what this awesome picture frame looks like.

Mahalo for stopping by and I hope you all have a scrappy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment