Current Challenge

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Beach Days



Hello everybody! Here in New York, our "Spring" weather has been pretty lousy lately. It seems as though Mother Nature can't make up her mind as to what season it should be. I personally, am a Summer girl through and through and can't wait for it to get here!!! So with that being said, I just had to create a "Beach Days" double page layout using the Beach Day Bears file which you can find here: http://kadoodlebugdesigns.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=60&products_id=1115

This layout was super fun to create and I am loving how bright and cheery it turned out. I can not wait to get to the beach and capture some great memories to add to my layout. The materials I used to create this layout are as follows:


  • KaDoodle Bug Designs Beach Day Bears file: http://kadoodlebugdesigns.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=60&products_id=1115
  • Bazzill and ReCollections card stock
  • Patterned card stock from ReCollections and DCWV - The Preppy Princess Stack
  • Color Box Chalk Inks: Seattle Sky, Creamy Brown, Dark Brown, Maroon, Fresh Green, Orange Tangerine, Citrus Yellow, Rose Pink, Blue Iris
  • Pebbles Pearlescent Chalks - Shimmer Shades
  • Art Glitter Glue
  • White Gelly Roll Pen
  • Pigma Micron Pen (005)
  • Banner Dies 
  • Enamel Dots
I hope you enjoyed my project for today. Thanks for stopping by!!

~DT Jana 



No comments:

Post a Comment