Current Challenge

Thursday, December 7, 2017

Reindeer Gift Card Holder

Hey Kadoodle Bug Fans,


Good Evening Everyone!! I hope you are having a fantastic night. It's getting cold here so that means hot chocolate and Christmas Movies!! Yay! : )

Have you been watching Christmas movies and crafting?? I don't know about you but the cold weather makes you just want to get crafty. Tonight, I want to show you a Christmas gift card holder I made. For this gift card holder, I used Cutie Katoodles Rudy
 file from Kadoodle Bug Designs.






 I just adore this cute little Reindeer file from Kadoodle Bug Designs. I wanted to use Rudy to create a gift card holder. I had to do some adjustments along the way to make it work but eventually I got it where it functioned as it's supposed to. A gift card will fit inside either upright or sitting sideways. 


Below is a complete list of supplies and materials used to complete this project:
Paper Piecing.
KaDoodle Bug Files: Cutie Katoodles-Rudy
Cricut Cartridge: Slumber Party *Card Holder*
Cardstock from JoAnn Fabrics.
Colorbox Inks & Stampibilities
Stampin Up Chalks: Pink
Micron Black Ink Pen: 01
White Gel Pen
Wink of Stella
Studio G: Red Glitter Glue

Stop by Kadoodle Bug Designs Website check out the freebies and new cut files!!


I hope the rest of your week is Blessed!!! : )



1 comment: