Current Challenge

Sunday, December 10, 2017

Cutie KaToodles - Santa Ornament Bear

Have you got your tree up for Christmas yet?
We usually put ours up on Thanksgiving but this year 
we didn't get it up until last night. It still needs to 
be decorated. We will get it done soon.

This year I decided to use some of the cute files from
Kadoodle Bug Designs to help 
decorate our tree.
The first one I did was the Cutie KaToodles - Santa Ornament Bear.
I added stickles to add some sparkle, some
3D foam dots to create dimension,
some chalk for rosy cheeks,
inked the edges, and added white dots for shine in the nose and eyes.
I used a pattern paper from my stash of Christmas patterned
paper to jazz up the hat and ornament.


Thanks for stopping by and hope you
have a great holiday season. 
Add some holiday spirit with Christmas projects
from Kadoodle Bug Designs that you create this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment