Current Challenge

Friday, February 3, 2017

Valentine's Love Duck

Hello KaDoodle Bugs!!! DT Jana stopping by to share another quick Valentine's Day card I whipped up using the super adorable Cutie KaToodles Valentine Duck. Isn't he just the sweetest!?!?!


I started by uploading the CK Valentine Duck SVG file to Design Space, resized it accordingly and then cut out each piece using my Cricut Explore. 

I then inked up all my pieces using Tim Holtz Distress Inks (scattered straw, cracked pistachio, rusty hinge, picked raspberry and spun sugar). I then adhered them together using Art Glitter Glue. To finish off my "Love Duck" I added highlights using a White Gelly Roll Pen.

I created my card base using 110 lb. ReCollections Ivory cardstock cut down and scored to an A2 card size. I then chose my patterned paper for the card mat from ReCollections Valentine's Day 6x6 Paper Pad. I cut the mat down to 4" x 5.25" and decided to use my Fiskars "Lace" corner punch on it to add a little interest.

I then adhered my mat to the card base and adhered my Valentine Duck in the center. To finish off the card, I added three different sized matte sprinkles from the Doodlebug Designs Inc. Spring Assortment pack.

I hope you enjoyed today's creation! Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment: