Current Challenge

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Valentine Snow Cuties


Happy Wednesday KaDoodle Bugs! We are half way through the week....WooHoo!! Today I am stopping by to share a 12 x 12 Valentine's Day scrapbook layout I created using the adorable Valentine Snow Cuties file.

Just look at how precious these cuties are!!!


I changed some of the pieces a little bit. I trimmed the bow off of the mail box pole and used a small envelope die cut for smaller letters to add to the mail box so that it looks as if the mail box is overflowing with love letters. 

Each of these pieces were cut using my Cricut Explore and all were chalked and inked before being adhered together.

I can't wait to take some pics to fill in my new scrapbook page!

If you would like to review a full list of products I used to create this layout, please feel free to stop by and visit CHB Creations

Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful and crafty day!!






2 comments: