Current Challenge

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Wish Big

Hello KaDoodle Bugs! DT Barbara here, sharing a fun birthday A2 card using the candle from DS Make a Wish


After printing the image of the candle, I colored it with my Copics and cut it out with scissors. I wanted the candle to have some dimension, so I cut out a second nose and pop dotted it on the candle. For some added detail, I used Stickles on the flame and dripping wax.


I'm obsessed with my embossing folders, so I use them any chance I get. I love the added dimension it gives. The banner was created by cutting little triangles and some twine used to create the bows on each end of the banner. 

Finally, to finish the card off, I added some sequins for some added effect.


Hope this card has given you some crafty inspiration and we look forward to you sharing your KaDoodle Bug Projects with us as well.  Have a wonderful day!

















1 comment: