Current Challenge

Thursday, December 29, 2016

To Keep you Cozy!


Hello Everyone! Alma-DT here, and it's my chance to 
spend time with you guys here at the blog... yayyy!
for today's project I did a 
cup marshmallow hot cocoa pocket. 


I chose to embellished it with this 
week's freebie "Full of Love"


The file it's more Valentine's day but I decided it to 
keep it more holiday inspire... so I change the scarf 
paper and didn't add too many hearts... 



I also added a Hot cocoa package as a gift
 for the recipient...  the pocket it self it's from myscrapchick.com


That's all for today.. I hope you guys have a awesome new Year, and that all your wishes and plans may come true, blessings for you and your family, thanks for your support this year, I'm looking forward to seeing you around 




No comments:

Post a Comment