Current Challenge

Thursday, September 15, 2016

So thankful!

Hello crafty peeps! Alma~DT here hanging out with you guys on the blog, for my project I decided to make a double drawer with a stand frame... 


As complicated as that sounds.. Relax is actually very pretty easy lol, I used the frame from loriwithlock, just the top part... And I made the drawers with my ultimate from crafter companions and glued everything together and tadaaa! 


To embellished I used the DS Charmkin Cutie  Pumpkin Ghost, which I colored with the Spectrum Noir Markers... 


I think this cutie will look awesome on my desk! Always remember all the little things to be thankful for... 


Have an awesome day see you next time... Or anytime on My Cricut Side on Facebook or Instagram.. See ya! 





No comments:

Post a Comment