Current Challenge

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Grandparents Day-No Lion

Sunday September 11th was Grandparents Day! I always try to do a little something to show the grandparents who are active in my children's lives that they matter! 

This Peek-a-Boo card came to me after I had designed a whole other card for this theme! I loved the idea of dandelions and a lion to go with the sentiment. After designing the first card, I decided that the peek a boo card would actually blend the two better. 

 I had to actually consult one of my tutorials on my blog to do this card, but it came back to me and was super easy to make. 
The face of the card displays the dandelions
 When opened, the lion appears
This lion fit the card perfectly! 

Materials Used: 
DCWV 'White Ginger' Stack
Image result for DCWV White ginger
KBD 'Cute Zoo Crew'
Cute Zoo Crew
Silhouette Cameo
Craftwell eBrush
Sharpie markers
Aleene's Original Tacky glue
Scotch Advance Tape Glider 

No comments:

Post a Comment