Current Challenge

Monday, August 8, 2016

May the Forest Be With You

Aloha Kadoodlers!

Mellisa T. here and it's my day back on the blog. Have you had a chance to grab the super cute Safari Animals before they retire? If not, you can grab this adorable file here. The monkey can be picked up here.
This card is a little different from most for me. I wanted to try to make a tall box card with an open front window and boy, am I pleased with how this came out. Pictures just don't do this card justice.
Remember to browse through all of the soon to be retired files because once they're gone, they're gone and this is truly a file you want to add to your collection.

For more information on how I created this project, please visit me at:
Scrappy Chic Creations.  Hope you all have a scrappy day!



No comments:

Post a Comment