Current Challenge

Friday, August 5, 2016

Just Pigcause....

Hello & Happy Friday KBD Fans!!!
DT Theresa here from Theresa's Crafty Creations
and today I've got a Super Sweet card to share with you -

I'm using the Soon to be RETIRING 



These little guys are soooo easy to put together
You may want to get them before they're gone!



- Here's what I created to Inspire you -



I wanted to make a CAS card using one
of the adorable piggies... :)



- Here's the Recipe for my card -

Cardstock - Georgia Pacific, Stampin' Up
Designer Paper - Echo Park
Butterflies inside my card - Echo Park
All the Shapes are from my Silhouette Program
Sentiment - Craftin Desert Divas (Just Pigcause)
Clear Wink of Stella Glitter pen on some of the Circles
Sakura White Gelly Roll Pen for the Eyes, Cheeks, Doodling
EK Success Pink Dry Chalk for the Cheeks
Stitched Card mat Die - Die-namics (Blueprint #13)


Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Have a FANTASTIC WEEKEND!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment