Current Challenge

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Hope Anchors the Soul

Aloha Kadoodlers,

Mellisa T. here and as you can see, it's my day back on the blog. I just love the saying, "Hope Anchors the Soul" and after seeing what was created on one of the Silhouette Facebook groups I follow, I just knew I had to create my own. This is probably one of the fastest cards you will ever put together and yet still look elegant for that special person that needs a little positive encouragement in their lives.

To create this card, I used the anchor from Salty Dogs. I proudly present to you my version of, "Hope Anchors the Soul".

Mahalo for stopping by and if you happen to recreate your own version of this saying, we would love for you to share your creation with us.
 For more information on this card, please visit me at Scrappy Chic Creations


No comments:

Post a Comment