Current Challenge

Monday, June 6, 2016

Welcome little Zebra....

Happy Monday Everyone! 
DT Theresa here from Theresa's Crafty Creations
and I've got a Super SWEET Baby Card using the
SUPER DUPER CUTE and Soon to be RETIRING
Cute Zoo Crew

This really is an ADORABLE SVG file!





I haven't used my Flip Framelit Dies in awhile - and thought 
this would be PERFECT for this adorable Zebra Baby Card!




I thought I would show you a side version of this Flip Die




And then the inside or other side of this FUN flip Die -


 The Recipe for my Baby Zebra Card --

Cardstock - Stampin' Up, Georgia Pacific, Doodlebug, 
American Crafts, Bazzill
Designer Paper - Simple Stories (Hello Baby)
Sizzix Framelits - Stephanie Barnard (Gift Card Flip-its)
Baker's Twine - Stampin' Up (Basic Grey)
Sakura White Gelly Roll 08 Pen for the Eyes & Doodling
Heart & Stars - Cut out using my Silhouette
Small Star inside card - Stampin' Up Star Punch
Sentiment - My Craft Spot (No Longer in Business)
Stitched Banner Die - Jaded Blossom (Mini Tags Die 2)
Zebra SVG - KaDoodle Bug Designs (Cute Zoo Crew)

THANKS SO MUCH FOR STOPPING BY!!
HAVE A FANTASTIC DAY!!


1 comment: