Current Challenge

Thursday, June 2, 2016

Coffee Time Layout

Hello, this is Sukie and today I have a double page layout to share.  I am totally loving all of the coffee themed Shoptastic Cuties and thought they would make a fun layout page.  I used the Coffee Pot Cutie, the Togo Coffee Cutie and the Coffee Cup Cutie.  I also used the Coffee Cup Cutie to cut out the smaller togo cups by shrinking them down and adding a heart in the center.
I went to my stash of goodies and found a chipboard clock and some doilies which all coordinated perfectly with my layout.  The title was cut from the Designer's Calendar and Reminisce Accent Cricut cartridges.  Each of the words for the title were on a different cartridge.  I also cut out a coffee themed tag from the Summer Celebrations cartridge.
A bit of Chocolate Truffle Trendy Twine was used to accent my layout page.  The finishing touch was a journaling tag and some kraft paper flowers with bling centers.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment