Current Challenge

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

KaToodle Clover --

Hello & Happy Tuesday Everyone!!
DT Theresa here from - Theresa's Crafty Creations
And I've got a sweet St. Patrick's Day card to show you

I'm using the Adorable file called -




This really is a CUTIE!!

Here's the one I want to share -





I'm using the FAKE Eyelashes again! I really think they make
my sweet bear even cuter!! :)


Here's the Recipe on my card -

Card Stock - Stampin' Up, Bo Bunny, Bazzill, Doodlebug
Designer Paper - Echo Park (Lucky Charms) & DoodleBug (Pot O' Gold)
Square Stitched Card Mat - Lawn Fawn
Circle Stitched Dies - Die-Namics
Sentiment - Echo Park (Lucky Charm Embellishment)
Clear Gem - Stampin' Up
Assorted Glitter Sprinkles - Doodlebug
False Eyelashes - $1 Store (J-Lash)
Recollections Opaque Snow Pen for Eyes
assorted Stampin' Up Inks for Shading


Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Have a Wonderfully Crafty Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment