Current Challenge

Monday, March 7, 2016

Happy Birthday

Happy Monday fellow crafters!  Katie Sr. here from 2CraftyKatie’s to share with you my latest KaDoodle Bug creation to help kick off this week’s Birthday celebration!

 KaDoodle Bug is 5 years old tomorrow!

So on my last post I shared the birthday card I made for Ms. T and mentioned the banner that was going with it.  I finished the banner in time for the office ladies to hang it up before she came in to work.  She LOVED IT!! 
Here it is: (post is picture heavy)


 








Here is what I used:
KaDoodle Bug: Cutie KaToodles – Sunflower Bear, Cutie KaToodles - Sunflower Peeking Bear, Cutie KaToodles - Sunflower Cutie

Jaded Blossom: Scalloped Circle Die

Studio G glitter glue, yellow

Font: "Pelmeshka"

Thank you for stopping by.  Make each day creatively crafty and stay tuned for more craftiness!
~Katie Sr.


No comments:

Post a Comment