Current Challenge

Friday, February 19, 2016

Hi Sweetie...



Hi there KaDoodle Bugs!!! Today I am sharing this sweet card that I created using the Charmkin Cuties Lollipop Girl file, which you can find here: 




Materials used to create this card are as follows:

Bazzill card stock, ReCollections card stock, Me & My Big Ideas - Mambi - Baby Girl Specialty card stock, Tim Holtz Distress Inks in: Spun Sugar, Scattered Straw, Seedless Preserves and Tea Dye, Pebbles Pearlescent Chalks, White Gelly Roll Pen, Pigma Micron Pen (005), "Glam Pink" Stickles, Aleene's Tacky Glue, Fiskars Corner Rounder Punch, Font used for Sentiment is "Elizabeth" found in Design Space and written using a Cricut pen in "sour apple", Wink of Stella (Gl Silver 102)

I hope you enjoyed my creation for today!! Have a terrific crafty day!!

~DT Jana 



No comments:

Post a Comment