Current Challenge

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Rudolph Kisses

Hello! Hope you had a very Merry Christmas! Tanya from Crafting on Caffeine here today. I know christmas is over but if you are like me I didn't get my christmas cards out in time so I think I will put aside and make sure I send out for next year. If I remember, hahaha.  This little cutie is from KaDoodle Bug Designs-DS Cute Little Deer.  I used my Copics to color him. I also used a white gel pen to add the spots. 


I also used the following to put this cute card all together.

Thank you for stopping by. Make sure you go check out the KaDoodle Bug Design Store as there is always something new appearing all the time. Also don't forget about the FB FanPage, Comment to Win and many other fun things happening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment