Current Challenge

Monday, December 28, 2015

Christmas Train Layout

Hey everyone Jessi here from My Life in Arts n’ Crafts. It’s mine turn to share something on the blog today… well I guess I wanted a real challenge… I had my head set on making a two page layout…  Man that’s HARD now I know why I stick to cards.
I cut out the two Sweet Ginger train files and only got one assembled after a few hours.
Everything is linked below so you could create this layout.



For this layout I used a bit of stuff I used some pattern paper from Pink Paislee’s Snow Village 12 by 12 paper pad.

 I decided I wanted to coordinate my Close to My Heart Cardstock to the collection for my Gingers
I absolutely love the CTMH cardstock

I used Cashmere for my base of my layout
I decided with all the pieces and colors that I would use Vintage Photo to ink up my pieces. I used a Shape from Artistry, which is found on page 48.

The adhesives I used were Ranger Multi Medium in Matte,

 I used Grey Enamel Gems for their eyes.


No comments:

Post a Comment