Current Challenge

Friday, December 11, 2015

Last Challenge of the year

Aloha Kadoodlers,
Thanks so much for joining us today. This is
now my first and last challenge of 2015! LOL. For the last challenge of the year, we invite you to strut your stuff and come up with anything fabulous using a winter scene.


KBD has so many awesome winter scenes that I just can't wait to see what all of you talented people come up with.
 I wanted to make something different for all of you crafty KBD fans and thought this diorama is just perfect for you ladies and gents.
For my diorama I used the Merry Moose-mas file and let me tell you, these little fellows are a must have to your collection.
Due to this being the last challenge of the 2015 year, this challenge will run all the way to December 31st.


 Looking forward to all of your awesome creations and from the Kadoodle Bug House to yours, "Have yourself a very merry happy holiday season!"

For more information on how I created this, please visit me at:
 http://scrappychiccreatons.blogspot.com/


1 comment: