Current Challenge

Monday, December 14, 2015

Holiday Penguins Card

Hey everyone Jessi here from My Life in Arts n’ Crafts. Today is my day to share some inspiration. I made a card using the HolidayPenguins the paper I used is from the Georgie pack
I used the coordinating inks to ink up my pieces Whisper, Canary, and Juniper
I also used the grey gems. I used a finger dauber to ink up the edges sometimes I like using inks rather than my ebrush to edge pieces especially with Close to My Heart products because the colors match. I rounded one corner on all three layers using my cornerrounder  I cut a 2” strip of whisper cardstock which acts as the ground for my penguin. Thesentiment is from Lawn Fawn. I stamped the first half in black and the bottom part in Juniper. 


No comments:

Post a Comment