Current Challenge

Monday, September 28, 2015

Witch Way to the Candy?

Happy Monday!  This is Sukie and today I have fun Halloween themed card to share.  I designed my card using a "tea length" card.  This style card is 4x9.25 inches and fits perfectly in a regular mail envelope.  I used the adorable Witchy Ghosts cutting file from KaDoodle Bug Designs.  Each of the witchy ghosts were matted on some card stock to keep them from blending into the background. Instead of cutting out the faces for the ghosts I opted to used the Variety Face Assortment from Peachy Keen Stamps.  I just love the fun personality the face stamps add.
I accented the paper piecings with several different colors of Stickles for some sparkle and shine. The sentiment is from the new Warts Up stamp set from Scrappy Moms Stamps.  I stamped it on a tag cut from a Momenta die.  The sentiment tag was embellished with some Spooktacular Taffy Trendy Twine.  A couple of enamel dots and a coordinating button with a bit more twine were the finishing touch on my card.
Here's a closer looks at the stamp set I used:
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a fabulous day!

1 comment: