Current Challenge

Monday, February 12, 2018

Little Love Bugs

Today I have more cuteness for you.

Little Love Bugs is a new file from 
Kadoodle Bug Designs. 

When I was little my mom had some China dolls that had bobbleheads.
I can remember making the heads bounce.
When I saw the Little Love Bugs file, I
could see their heads bobbling up and down and around like
my mom's dolls did.

I cut to black pieces (used to glue the pieces on) of the boy and girl.
I glued the head on one and cut the rest off that I didn't glue on. For the girl I cut two the hair pieces and glued them to the back piece also.
I put a Wobble Spring on the back of their heads and attached them to the back pieces.

(I apologize for the sideways video. I am not great with videos yet.)

I added ink to the edges, Stickles to some parts, and 3D foam squares for more dimension. 

The Wobble springs could be used on many of the Kadoodle Bug Design files.
Can't wait to see what you create. 

No comments:

Post a Comment