Current Challenge

Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Patriotic Bandana Bib

Hey everyone, Jessi here from My Life in Arts n’ Crafts. 
Today I am sharing a cute baby gift using the Stars and Bears File
I printed it on Transfer paper so I could Iron it on to my little bib…. DONT FORGET TO MIRROR when doing inject transfers….
 I forgot…
I used some White cotton fabric and some Patriotic cotton from Walmart. You really only need 2 fat quarters for this project with plenty of extra fabric. 


If you are interested in snagging the free bandana bib file it’s over in my group on facebook. I have it as an SVG and a PDF. 
I really like how this came out with the image as the focal point. I created a little tag by pressing my craft name on to a piece of ribbon and sandwiching it while stitching my bib. 





No comments:

Post a Comment