Current Challenge

Saturday, February 10, 2018

Wheelie Happy Birthday Card

Happy Saturday Doodlebugs,

Hope you're having a fabulous day and are able to carve out some time to play with your craft supplies and hopefully create some cute projects using any of the adorable images from KaDoodle Bug Designs.

Today I want to share with you a cute birthday card I made for a co-worker who just bought a guinea pig and thought the new KaDoodles Bug Design Wheelie Love You file would be perfect for her card.   
I think the critter could be a hamster or guinea pig.

I used my Copic markers to give his/her fur a varied look. 



I hope I inspired you to use the KBD files for other projects other than how it was designed.  

You can find the adorable Wheelie Love You file by clicking HERE




Thanks for stopping by the KaDoodle Bug Designs blog.  

Be sure to also check out our Facebook Fan page for chances to win new files Melissa releases, for when Freebies are released, sales and also inspiration from the fabulous KBD Design Team.  Click HERE for the link to the KBD Facebook Fan Page.

Happy Crafting!
TTFN,






No comments:

Post a Comment