Current Challenge

Thursday, January 25, 2018

Valentine's Day Piggie Pillow Box

Hey Crafty Friends,


I hope you all are having a spectacular week!! Are you ready for the weekend?? Do you have big plans?? I really need to organize my craft desk this weekend. A messy crafter is a creative crafter right?!?! HaHa
Today, I want to show you a Valentine's Day Treat Pig treat box. For this treat box, I used Cutie Katoodles-Girl Piggie
 file from Kadoodle Bug Designs.






For my project, I wanted to use the girl piggy and thought it'd be cute to make a pillow box container with Hershey's Kisses inside. I got the idea from Pinterest, but I wanted a pillow box that you could see the treats inside. I found a file over on SVG Cutting files that was perfect because the cut out was in the shape of a heart. So, I thought that Hogs & Kisses would be the perfect sentiment for the pillow box, but I don't have a Hogs and Kisses stamp. So I just picked a font and welded it together and used my Cricut to write it out on a tag. Then I used my new Prismacolor Pencils to color in the sentiment. The pillow box turned out WAY bigger than I anticipated and almost fit a full bag of Hershey's kisses inside. HaHa 

Below is a complete list of supplies and materials used to complete this project:

Paper Piecing.
KaDoodle Bug Files: Cutie Katoodles-Girl Piggie
SVG Cutting Files: Heart Pillow Box
Font: Milkshake
Clear Plastic from a piece of Mail
Cardstock from JoAnn Fabrics.
Colorbox Inks & Studio G
Stampin Up Chalks: Pink
Micron Black Ink Pen: 01
White Gel Pen
Wink of Stella
Grosgrain Ribbon
Twine
Valentine's Hershey's Kisses

Stop by Kadoodle Bug Designs Website check out the freebies and new cut files!!


I hope the rest of your week is Blessed!!! : )



1 comment: