Current Challenge

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Monster Spray

Hey Deer Friends,


Good Evening, I hope you all had a great day. So some of you maybe wondering where I've been. Well the end of September and the beginning of October has been crazy busy for me. One of my nieces was home from school with me for a few days with strep throat. Then the next week the other one was home with me for a few days with Laryngitis and tonsillitis. In the midst of all that I planned and cooked my Dad's Birthday Dinner. I ended up having to buy him a store bought card because with my nieces being sick I just didn't have the opportunity to make one for him. Then I had Jury Duty the week after that. So it's been a busy October for me and I've been wanting to get crafty and today I finally got the opportunity. Yay!! : )

So tonight, I want to show a super cute Monster Spray. For this card, I used PG Little Monster Parts
 files from Kadoodle Bug Designs.




So do you have problems with pesky little Monsters roaming your house at night?!?! Never fear the Monster spray is here. HaHa!! When I first saw the little monster file, I thought the face on this monster looked like it was terrified. He seems like he's saying Ahhh like someone was going to get him. So I thought, oh I want to make a monster spray. I've saw pins on Pinterest and have always wanted to make one. 


Below is a complete list of supplies and materials used to complete this project:
Paper Piecing.
KaDoodle Bug Files: PG Little Monster Parts
Clear Plastic squirt bottle
Mint, Coral, Lavender, Black, White, and Glitter teal Vinyl
Purple Organza Ribbon
Spray Font: Smiley Monster



Stop by Kadoodle Bug Designs Website check out the freebies and new cut files!!


I hope the rest of your week is Blessed!!! : )


2 comments: