Current Challenge

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Hocus Pocus Halloween Banner

Hey Kadoodle Bug Fans,


Good Evening, I hope you all have a Happy Halloween!! October has went by so fast I can't believe today is already Halloween. It'll be Christmas before we know it!!! I am excited for two months of Hallmark Christmas movies. 

So tonight, I want to show Halloween Banner I created for our Trunk or Treat. For this banner, I used Shoptastic Cuties-Wickedly Cute Pumpkin Cutie
 files from Kadoodle Bug Designs.




 A month ago, my Sister and I planned to have a Halloween party. About two weeks ago, my sister said that they want to have trunks set up along the driveway, so the little kids can go to the trick or treating. We decided our trunk was going to be Hocus Pocus themed. Kadoodle Bug Designs Pumpkin Witch Cutie was just so adorable that I wanted to include it in the Halloween Banner. 

Below is a complete list of supplies and materials used to complete this project:
Paper Piecing.
KaDoodle Bug Files: Shoptastic Cutie-Wickedly Cute Pumpkin Cutie
Cricut Decorative Banners: Pennant
Cardstock from JoAnn Fabrics.
Purple Organza Ribbon
 Font: Carousel
Colorbox Inks
Stampin Up Chalks: Pink
Micron Black Ink Pen: 01
White Gel Pen

Stop by Kadoodle Bug Designs Website check out the freebies and new cut files!!


I hope the rest of your week is Blessed!!! : )



2 comments: