Current Challenge

Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Witchy Owl Birthday Card

Hey Kadoodle Bug Fans,


Good Evening, I hope you are having a great fall so far!! It's been in the 90's where I'm at the past few days, but it is supposed to cool down to the 70's by the end of the week. Yay!! : )

So tonight, I want to show a Halloween themed Birthday card I made for my sister's birthday. For this card, I used Cutie Katoodles-Witchy OwlsHappy Halloween
 files from Kadoodle Bug Designs.




My sister loves the fall and loves all things Halloween, so I decided to make her a Halloween themed birthday card. I had lots of fun creating the background with ink. I made it lighter around the moon and then went darker as I went further out. I used the tree branch, moon and the bats from the Happy Halloween file. Then to finish the card off I added some touches of Wink of Stella on the hat, bat, and birthday sentiment.


Below is a complete list of supplies and materials used to complete this project:
Paper Piecing.
KaDoodle Bug Files: Cutie Katoodles Witchy OwlsHappy Halloween
Birthday Sentiment: Martha Stewart Elegant Cake Cricut Cartridge
Scallop Accent: Martha Stewart Elegant Cake Cricut Cartridge
Cardstock:  Core'dinations & White Cardstock from JoAnn's
Colorbox Chalk Cat's Eyes Ink: Cocoa, Lavender, Orange, Marigold, lime green & Moss Green.
Powder Puff Ink pads: Purple Passion & Blue Hawaiian
Stampin Up:  Ink Spots Pink Passion
Stampin Up: Pink Chalk
Adhesive: Atg Gun & Zig 2 way glue
White Gel Pen: Signo Uniball White pen
Black Micron Ink: 01
Wink Of Stella



Stop by Kadoodle Bug Designs Website check out the freebies and new cut files!!


I hope the rest of your week is Blessed!!! : )



No comments:

Post a Comment