Current Challenge

Thursday, September 21, 2017

School binders

Hello all. DT Amber here and I wanted to show you all something new I'm doing with my son's artwork from school. 
I'll place his picture on the rulers scrapbook paper.
This is his teachers name. I used my cricut air 2 to write her name on the ruler under the owls feet. 
Close up of the owl. You can get yours Here
Instead of a 12x12 pages I've decided to do 8 1/2 by 11 (standard paper size). 
and put them in a 3 ring binder.

Each time he brings art work or the project that he completed I'll add a page proctor sheet and put it in this book. Since my son has special need this will help to see his progress (mine as well as I grow with learning to make new things). 

Thanks for taking a look. Happy crafting. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment