Current Challenge

Thursday, August 31, 2017

School chalkboard

Hello all! DT Amber here on the blog today. 

Last days of summer are closing fast. With my son starting school next week I wanted to jump on the bandwagon for making him a back to school chalkboard. 


First thing I did was got some black cardstock.


I then used a piece of white calk and rubbed it all over the paper. I pressed a bit hard.





Then I used a tissue to wipe it off but genitally. 




I did the two steps until I got the look I wanted.




I used my cricut air 2 to write on the paper.

I then put together the CK Diploma Bear and added to the bottom of the sign.




I used my cricut to add the year he would graduate on the diploma. I used foam dots on the cap.


Thanks for taking a look.

Have a wonderful craft day!




No comments:

Post a Comment