Current Challenge

Friday, August 4, 2017

Mermaid Mini Album

Hello KaDoodle Bugs and Happy Friday!! DT Member Jana stopping by this morning to share my mermaid mini album cover that I have created.  I have been busy making many mini albums lately, and this is my Summer Mermaid themed album.  I used the "Twirling Mermaid" file to create the Mermaid for the front cover of my album...


To begin, I uploaded the "Twirling Mermaid" file to Cricut Design Space, re-sized the image and cut out all of the pieces on my Cricut Explore Air 2.  I then inked each piece using Tim Holtz Distres Inks and adhered them together using Art Glitter Glue. I used a white gel pen to add some highlights as well. 

Below is a list of products and supplies used to create the cover of my Summer Mermaid Mini Album:


Patterned Paper: Echo Park - Let's Be Mermaids Collection Kit

Bazzill Cardstock

Tim Holtz Distress Inks: Antique Linen, Abandoned Coral, Peacock Feathers

Art Glitter Glue

Uni-ball Signo Broad White Gel Pen

Pebbles Pearlescent Chalks - Shimmer Shades

Hero Arts - Reef Border & Frame Fancy Dies

Stickles

Glossy Accents

Thank you for stopping by today! Please come back and visit again for more project ideas and inspiration from our talented Design Team.

Have a fabulously Crafty Day!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment