Current Challenge

Friday, August 18, 2017

Kitty Cat Scrapbook Page

Hey Kadoodlers,


Good Evening, I hope you had a great week!! I've been working on some scrapbook pages the last few days, so I'm excited to show you one of the pages I've been working on. Last September, I got a kitten and he is full of personality!! He doesn't like to drink from the water bowl,  he only drinks from the faucet. He's so playful and he makes the cutest little chirping noises. He has these plastic apple ornaments that he plays with and carries around by the strings. It's so cute watching him carry them around. So I figured I'd make a scrapbook page to put some pictures of him in. 

 To create this layout, I used a combination of files 


I wanted the layout to boyish since my cat Bruno is a Boy. So I used shades of black, green, and Blue. I put some fish, yarn, and pawprints to give it the cat touch. To create the cat that is laying across the top of the photo mat I meshed two files together. I just used the Got Candy Cat and just added the leg from the dog in the Thank you Birthday Dogs file. I wanted another cat, so I added the Cutie Katoodles Black Cat at the top. To finish off the layout, I added a paw print to the bottom of the page. I'm going to use it journal but I could also use it to cut a picture in that shape.

I hope you enjoyed this kitty layout. Come back next week for another Scrapbook page.  : )


Below is a complete list of supplies and materials used to complete this project:

Paper Piecing.
KaDoodle Bug Files:  Thank You Birthday DogsCutie Katoodles Black Cat, & Got Candy Cat.
Cricut Design Space: Files I had in my Cricut Design Space.
Cardstock:  Core'dinations from JoAnns, DCWV brights, & Doodlebug Designs Paper. 
Colorbox Chalk Cat's Eyes Ink: Black, Lime Pastel, Coral Rose, & Apple Green.
Studio G Ink: Blue
Adhesive: Atg Gun, Zig 2 way glue, Foam adhesive, glue Dots thin & red sticky tape.
White Gel Pen: Signo Uniball White pen
Black Micron Ink: 01
Font: A Red Bucket




Stop by Kadoodle Bug Designs Website check out the freebies and new cut files!!


I hope you enjoyed the Scrapbook page.  Look forward to hearing from you!! : )


Have a blessed weekend !!! : )



No comments:

Post a Comment