Current Challenge

Monday, August 7, 2017

Fall Tag and Gift Card Holder

Hey Kadoodle Bug Fans,


Happy Monday Everyone!! I hope you had a fantastic weekend. I've been wanting to make some fall crafts lately, so when I saw the new freebie at Kadoodle Bug Designs I was excited. For the tag and the gift card holder I used the new freebie Fall Pumpkin Treats from Kadoodle Bug Designs. 








When I saw the new freebie I thought it'd make a cute gift tag and gift card holder. I had some cute Doodlebug Designs fall paper that I wanted to use with the tag and I cut some matching leaves to put on the gift card holder.

Below is a complete list of supplies and materials used to complete this project:

Paper Piecing.
KaDoodle Bug Files: Fall Pumpkin Treats
Cardstock:  Core'dinations from JoAnns, Doodlebug Designs Paper Flea Market Our Happy Place
Colorbox Chalk Cat's Eyes Ink: Brown, Cocoa, Amber Clay, Chestnut, Marigold, Orange, Olive  & Scarlet
Stampibilities Ink pads: Sable
Adhesive: Atg Gun, Zig 2 way glue, Foam adhesive, glue Dots thin & red sticky tape.
White Gel Pen: Signo Uniball White pen
JoAnn's : Fall ribbon
We R Memory Keepers: Brown Baker's Twine
Wink of Stella


Stop by Kadoodle Bug Designs Website check out the freebies and new cut files!!


I hope you enjoyed the fall gift set.  Look forward to hearing from you!! : )


Have a blessed week !!! : )

1 comment:

  1. This is such a wonderful fall gift set... Looks wonderful!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete