Current Challenge

Sunday, July 2, 2017

Ride the Waves

Hello there KaDoodle Bugs!! I hope everybody is enjoying the weekend!! I am stopping in today to share a card I created for a special little boy using the new Cutie KaToodles Surfing Eagle file.


I went a bit overboard with the Stickles (LOL), but it just makes it that much more interesting and fun for the recipient, so it's all good!!

Below is a list of products and supplies I used to create this card:


Papers: Bazzill Cardstock & ReCollections Cardstock

Tim Holtz Distress Inks: Broken China, Aged Mahogany, Vintage Photo, Tea Dye & Wild Honey

Adhesive: Art Glitter Glue

Memento Tuxedo Black Ink

Glossy Accents

Stickles

White Gel Pen

Sentiment: Summer Lovin' Stamp Set from Craftin Desert Diva's

Thank you for stopping by. Make sure that you stop in again soon to see more fabulous and inspirational projects from our  talented DT Members. 
Have a Fabulously Crafty Day!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment