Current Challenge

Friday, July 14, 2017

Cards made with KBD Llama Party file

Happy Friday Crafters

DT Debby here to take over the blog this morning and share with you two cards I made using the new KaDoodle Bug Designs Llama Party file.   

I believe, for the first time since I started making cards I didn't put a sentiment on the outside of the card.  Was kinda hard for me to do this but with the card design I thought it was better without one. 

First I would like to show you the face I stamped on one of the llamas using my MISTI.  I used that green tool that has a little white tip to add ink to the eyelids of the face. 

I searched google for picture of llamas to see what colors they are to help me when I was shading/adding color to these cut outs.

Here is the llama birthday card.



Close up of the party llama. 



Sentiment I put on the inside.   


Here's the llama friendship card.


This is the sentiment I came up with for the inside of the standing llama card.



  • KaDoodle Bug Designs Llama Party file
    • Birthday Llama shaded with Stampin Up Soft Suede & River Rock Ink and Friendship llama shaded with the River Rock Ink.
  • White Gelly Roll pen for accents. 
Thanks for stopping by.
Be sure to come back again to check out posts from my DT Sisters.

Happy Crafting!
TTFN,




1 comment: