Current Challenge

Thursday, June 22, 2017

Summer is Blooming and the bees are buzzing!


Summer Blooms 

Thanks for visiting the KaDoodle Bug Blog today and for reading and looking at one of my all time favorite cards since becoming a Design Team member.

 

I used Cricut Design Space to create the card, the DS link is:

https://design.cricut.com/#/design/62664573

 

 

 I used Sea Glass Glitter Paper for the Flourish and a floral design on the paper behind it. All files come from Cricut Access except the Flourish which is from an Anna Griffin cartridge.





This card is made using the Cutie KaToodles- Bumble Bears file from the KBD Shop. I think these bears are absolutely adorable. You can purchase the file from here:



 

 

Thank you again for visiting the blog and looking at my creation. 

- DT Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment